Wouldn't it be nice if getting out with the kids was just a little easier? Whether it's staying over at a friend’s house, trying out a family festival, or camping for the first time, Bundle Beds has always been about helping you say yes to everyday adventures. The Toddler & Junior Travel Beds are the newest addition to the Bundle Family. It takes all the same premium features of our Classic Beds and rolls them into a more compact, lighter weight design with added child-focused details. The result is a kids’ travel bed that provides a familiar sleep space – safe, secure and snug – for wherever their adventures take them.
The Bundle Bed Family at a glance
Toddler vs Classic Bundle Bed
same top-quality with kid-focused features
Waterproof sheet as standard
- Brushed jersey cotton top for super snuggly sleeping
- Protective bottom layer for easy changes after accidents and spills
- Velcro attachments mean simple removal for popping in the washing machine
New bedding designs
- Choose from a space-themed duvet cover in classic Bundle Bed colours, or a fun camping-badge design in yellow and petrol green
- Gender-neutral and fun - but not 'babyish' - to keep pace with your child as they grow, and to make it easy to pass them down to siblings and on to friends
- The new bedding is also available in larger sizes to fit the Classic Bundle Beds
Add-on Bed Bumpers
- Some mini-sleepers need cosy bumpers to keep them contained - others don’t, so the addition of a Bed Bumper Set is optional
- Bumpers are inflatable and made of high quality PVC so they won't pop or go squashy
- A double valve ensures easy inflation and simple deflation (no air escaping as you try and blow them up, or valve-pinching to let the air out)
- Fully inflated in 3-5 short puffs - a pump is not included to minimise unnecessary plastic
- A specially-designed Bumper Sheet (a fitted waterproof sheet with two long zip-up pockets on each side) holds the bumpers securely against the mattress with no chance of them slipping or falling out
- Bumper Sets are available for the Classic Bundle Bed too but, please note, that they will not fit the 8cm Boost mattress
- Deflate your bumpers within the sheet pockets and roll them up with the bed for no-hassle travel
Check out our Bed Bumper demonstration for lots more information and to see them in use...
How do the Toddler & Junior beds measure up?
- The Toddler & Junior Bundle Beds are 165cm in length - longer than a standard toddler mattress, and more compact than the Classic Bundle Bed. It will take your child from toddler to, an average sized, ten year old
- All materials are of the same high quality as our Classic Bundle Bed – brushed jersey cotton for the ultimate comfort at night; metal buckles of a high tensile strength to hold your bundle together; waterproof outer layer so a drop in a muddy puddle won't spoil the trip!