- Please read these Conditions carefully before you start to use this Site as your use of the Site is subject to them. Use of this Site includes accessing and browsing the Site and/or booking tickets to the activities referred to on our Site. If you do not agree with these Conditions, you must not use our Site.
- These Conditions also refer to our Privacy & Cookies Notice (below) which sets out the terms on which we process any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us when using the Site.
access to the site, Changes AND Updates
- We shall endeavour to provide uninterrupted access to the Site, but we cannot and do not guarantee to do so. Access to all or any part of the Site may be restricted from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or updating. We may update, amend, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site and/or its content at any time and without notice.
- Whilst we take steps to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via this Site, we do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material appearing on it.
third party content and links
- We have no responsibility for content provided by third parties and are merely providing access to such content to you. We have no obligation to verify the content of such information or to edit any such information provided by third parties. We have no control over such content and do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third party details and you acknowledge that any reliance on such information will be at your own risk.
- The inclusion of any advertising or any sponsorship material on the Site does not constitute an endorsement of the relevant advertiser or sponsor or their goods or services. Any correspondence or dealings you have with advertisers or sponsors are solely between you and the relevant advertiser or sponsor. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind suffered or incurred by you as a result of any correspondence or dealing you have with any advertiser or sponsor.
Intellectual property Notice
- This Site and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, marks, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it including the Bundle Beds trademarks (together "Content") are protected by copyright, trademarks and other rights of intellectual property owned by us or licensed to us. Anyone accessing this Site is entitled to view any part of it. However, the Content must not be used nor reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website or publication or for commercial gain without our express written permission. Furthermore, any links to this Site must be notified to and approved by us before they are created or steps are taken to create the same.
- We do not guarantee that the Site or its server will be secure or free from bugs, errors, worms or viruses and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of such technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You should therefore use your own virus protection software.
- You agree that you will not knowingly introduce to our Site viruses, trojans, worms or other matter which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
use restrictions and Local Laws AND Regulations
- Our site is directed to consumers residing in the UK and EU. UK and EU consumers may access and view the Content (as defined above) appearing on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for other jurisdictions.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English Law.
- Because our site is provided free of charge, we will not, in any way, be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) in tort (including negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory or otherwise (even if foreseeable) in connection with any use you make of our site or the information presented on it. Nothing in these Conditions limits your legal rights as a consumer.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach or statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use or, or inability to use, our Site, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representation or other terms, which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Validity of Provisions And Remedies
- If any provision of these Conditions is or becomes invalid or contravenes applicable regulations then the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach. No failure by us to exercise any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
Governing Law AND Jurisdiction
- These Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You and we both agree that the court of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising in connection with these Conditions and/or your use of this Site. If you are a consumer resident in Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
EUROPEAN COMMISSION ODR PLATFORM
For information on the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform, please visit http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Please note if you are entering details on behalf of others you must receive their prior consent
What about Cookies?
HOW DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law, we may share your personal data with:
Other Bundle Beds brands or entities to provide joint content and services.
The website may contain links to other websites for reference purposes only. We are not responsible for the content, privacy notices or practices of third party websites in these circumstances. Please contact them directly for more information.
We may transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), including to countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the EEA. We have put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses to protect this data. You have a right to ask us for a copy of these clauses (by contacting us as set out below).
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and is, by default, destroyed at the end of a one (1) year period of inactivity following its collection date unless otherwise provided by law.
Please note however that appropriate data related to subscription of current services (e.g. brand newsletters) will be deleted one (1) month after you have notified us that you want to unsubscribe to such services.
We may update this Notice from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our Notice by email.
How secure is the data that you keep about me?
Updating Information about myself
Cookies – what are they?
What are cookies used for?
- give you a better online experience
- allow you to set personal preferences
- protect your security
- measure and improve our service
- track and measure marketing trends
So what information is kept by the cookie?
- the name of the website that it has come from
- how long the cookie will stay on your device (e.g. computer or phone)
- a value – usually a randomly generated unique number
The Cookies We Set
We use the following categories of cookies on our Site:
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your product selection cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our Site, browse or use our Site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
These cookies remember choices you make such as items you place in your basket, the country you visit our Site from, language and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selection and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the Site on social media such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
- make the page load quickly by sharing the workload across computers.
- make sure our pages are optimised for your browser or device by giving us technical information about the device or browser you are using.
How long do cookies stay on my computer
How do cookies affect my privacy
Safety and security
Improving our service
What can I do to manage cookies stored on my computer or phone
What happens if I don't accept cookies?
If you decline cookies, some aspects of the Site may not work on your computer or mobile phone and you may not be able to access areas you want on the website. For this reason we recommend that you accept cookies.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
• The Site may contain links to other websites for reference purposes only. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites in these circumstances. Please contact them directly for more information.
HOW SECURE IS THE DATA THAT YOU KEEP ABOUT ME?
• We will take technical and organisation precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
• Please ensure that all details provided are correct and up-to-date and inform us immediately of any changes from the time of registering. You can access and update your email address within the 'Your Account' area of the Site.
• We reserve the rights to refuse access to the Site, terminate accounts or remove or edit content at our discretion.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
• We will allow you to access most information stored about your account and your interactions for the purposes of viewing and in certain cases, updating information.
• You may request copies and details of personal information we hold about you at any time. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to access your data.
UPDATING INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF
• If you believe that any content on the Site contains a defamatory statement, please notify us immediately.
• All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icon, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bundle Beds Ltd or its affiliates and is protected by UK and international copyright and database right laws.