Camping does NOT have to mean awful food!
Our favourite thing to do when camping is to cook up delicious meals, with a focus on them being TASTY & SIMPLE! This super simple miso soup with noodles, pak choy and tofu takes a maximum of 10 minutes, and is YUMMY!
Here's how to make it:
- Tofu, meat or fish ( We pre-marinated ours in soy sauce, honey & ginger)
- 400-500ml water
- Miso paste (We love the Itsu Miso'easy Chilli Miso)
- Noodles (We love vermicelli rice noodles as they are really quick to cook)
- Pak Choy or similar green leaf vegetable
- coriander (optional)
- Cook up some tofu, meat or fish in a frying pan. And leave to one side.
- Boil up the water and add in the miso paste.
- Add in the noodles and follow timing instructions on the back of the packet.
- With 2 mins to go, add in the sliced pak choy.
- Pour it into bowls and top with the cooked tofu, meat or fish and chopped coriander.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Get in touch to let us know if you make it, and also if you've got any good recipe ideas for us for future trips.
And in the meantime, take a look at our blog on our current Camping Kit and also our top sleep tips for Camping with Kids.