Camping does NOT have to mean awful food!
Our favourite thing to do when camping is to cook up delicious meals, with a focus on them being TASTY & SIMPLE! This super simple miso soup with noodles, pak choy and tofu takes a maximum of 10 minutes, and is YUMMY!
Here's how to make it:
- Tofu, meat or fish ( We pre-marinated ours in soy sauce, honey & ginger)
- 400-500ml water
- Miso paste (We love the Itsu Miso'easy Chilli Miso)
- Noodles (We love vermicelli rice noodles as they are really quick to cook)
- Pak Choy or similar green leaf vegetable
- coriander (optional)
- Cook up some tofu, meat or fish in a frying pan. And leave to one side.
- Boil up the water and add in the miso paste.
- Add in the noodles and follow timing instructions on the back of the packet.
- With 2 mins to go, add in the sliced pak choy.
- Pour it into bowls and top with the cooked tofu, meat or fish and chopped coriander.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Get in touch to let us know if you make it, and also if you've got any good recipe ideas for us for future trips.