The Role Title: Event Bundler
Report to: Lucy Bartlett, Chief Bundler
Based at: Flexible
Salary: Competitive plus incentives
This is a great opportunity to join Bundle Beds at an exciting time and to help build brand awareness and drive sales within the UK. The Event Bundler role will support the Chief Bundlers in promoting Bundle Beds at events, both consumer and trade, with the ultimate aim to drive sales. This is the perfect role for an energetic individual looking to develop their skills within sales and marketing, with the opportunity to grow with the company and become a key part of the Bundle Family.
- To run events for Bundle Beds, both consumer and trade
- To set up and breaking down the stand
- To drive the stand and stock to and from the event (usually with a van)
- To work on the stand during show days, selling the products and introducing the brand to passers by
- To act as an ambassador for Bundle Beds in all areas of customer contact
The Events Bundler role requires good communication skills, initiative, commitment, and general all round brilliance. We need someone full of energy, who is happy to approach customers and close sales. It is an awesome opportunity to join the Bundle Team at an exciting time and gives you the chance to work alongside the founders of a start-up business, and gain experience within a young business at the early stages.
A flexible approach to working hours is essential as you will be required to put in time some evenings and weekends but there are plenty of perks along the way that come with it.
Personable, presentable and fun; the bottom line is you will be a brand ambassador for Bundle Beds, with the simple mission to provide the best sleep(over).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Confident, outgoing and can talk to ANYONE
- Experience working at consumer or trade events, or face to face sales preferable, not essential
- Happy to travel and stay away for the duration of events (often involves camping)
- Team player that will help across all pillars when needed Problem solver and planner
- Very organized
- Clean driving licence
Must be available for the following dates:-
(Please note you would be needed the day before each event for a half day set-up):
- Burghley Horse Trials: 31 Aug – 3 Sept (Burghley)
- Top Drawer: 10-12 Sept (London Olympia)
- Blenheim Horse Trials: 13-17 Sept (Blenheim Palace)
- Spirit of Christmas: 30 Oct – 5 Nov (London Olympia)
- Holiday Park Trade Show 8-9 Nov (NEC Birmingham)
- Wealden Times: 16-18 Nov (Hop Farm, Paddock Wood)
- Ideal Home Show: 22-26 Nov (London Olympia) OBG: 1-2 Dec (Oxford)
How to apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Event Bundler’ explaining why you would be a good fit for Bundle Beds.